Temporary Use Permit Applications

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Department of Community Services

Temporary Use permits are issued for the following special uses:

If you need a Temporary Use permit, please complete a fillable application and email to plux@carmel.in.gov.  If you are unsure whether you will need a temporary use permit, please call our office at (317) 571-2444 anytime between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.


Temporary Use Application