2019 Arts Grant Program
The City of Carmel is accepting applications for the 2019 Arts Grant Program. The city’s arts grant program is available to organizations, not individuals, which are located in Carmel or conduct programs/performances in Carmel.
Interested applicants should complete the 2019 Arts Grant Program Agreement, Application (Exhibit A), and Affidavit. The deadline for the initial round of applications is Friday, November 30, 2018.
Please carefully review the following instructions before completing and signing the grant application documents:
- Complete all blanks on the Agreement, Application (Exhibit A) and Affidavit with the following exceptions: a) do not fill in a dollar amount in the 2nd paragraph of page 1 of the Agreement; do not fill in the blank of paragraph 5C of page 2 of the Agreement; and, do not fill in the Mayor’s signature block or ATTEST portion of the last page of the Agreement. These documents are single-sided and should be submitted that way with your grant application.
- Please be sure to fill in the Application Amount on the Application (Exhibit A).
- An authorized representative of the organization must sign and date the Agreement, Application (Exhibit A) and Affidavit.
- You may use additional pages for the Application’s description of the proposed use of the grant funds (Exhibit A).
- When you submit the grant application, please include Exhibits A, B, C, D, E, F, and G (Exhibit G – only if your organization received a 2018 city arts grant), which exhibits are listed on page 2 of the Agreement.
Please submit arts grant application packets to the City of Carmel,
Attn: Sharon Kibbe, 1 Civic Square, Carmel, IN 46032.
Sharon Kibbe | Executive Office Manager | Office of the Mayor | City of Carmel
1 Civic Square, Carmel, Indiana 46032
317-571-2483 Direct | 317-571-2401 Main | 317-844-3498 Fax | firstname.lastname@example.org