Infrastructure of Livable Cities Panel
City of Carmel
One Civic Square
Carmel, IN 46032
|Date:||June 9, 2021|
|Contact:|| Nancy Heck,
Infrastructure of Livable Cities
Tonight at the Palladium!
Carmel, IN - Join us at The Center for The Performing Arts in the Palladium, Wednesday, June 9 at 8 p.m. for a special evening panel discussion open to the public, as part of the 2021 International Making Cities Livable Conference.
Learn about The Infrastructure of Livable Cities: Building a Smarter, Wiser, More Prosperous Future for All, featuring a distinguished conference panel of city leaders and researchers and a special Lennard Tribute and Award.
- Christopher Leinberger, Professor at George Washington University
- Ellen Dunham-Jones, Professor at Georgia Tech
- June Williamson, Professor at CUNY
- Doug Kelbaugh, Professor, former Arch. Dean at University of Michigan
- Michael Lykoudis, Professor, former Arch. Dean at University of Notre Dame
- Carmel Mayor Jim Brainard and Michael Mehaffy of IMCL (Moderators)
Call 317-890-3628 or click here to reserve your seat now!
This event is free and open to the public.
Attending this event in the Palladium will require you to agree to the following policy:
By attending an event at the Center for the Performing Arts during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, I agree to follow all safety protocols in the Center’s venues. Masks are recommended while on site.
I accept responsibility for any risk associated with proximity to or physical contact with other individuals, structures and/or airborne viruses that may exist within the venues and agree to hold the Center and its agents and representatives harmless for any resulting harm or injury.