2020 Hamilton County Solar Co-op
Solar 101 Webinar
Join us online to learn about solar basics for your home or business. You’ll learn how the solar co-op makes it easy to go solar at a good price with a vetted solar installer. The webinars are free and open to the public. We’re happy to help answer your questions!
Thursday, May 21, 7 p.m.
Solar 101 Co-op Info Session for Boone, Hamilton and Marion Counties
Monday, June 8, 7 p.m.
On June 8th, we'll also be joined by Bob Rice, Energy Manager for Hamilton Southeastern Schools to talk about how solar is saving the school system millions and providing unique educational opportunities!
Solar 101: Co-op Info Session for Boone, Hamilton and Marion Counties
In 2002, Mayor Jim Brainard asked the Department of Community Relations to create the Carmel Small Business Association Network. The CSBN was to work in a similar manner as CNAN. This group was created to allow small business owners in the City a direct communications link to the Mayor and other City employees with whom these businesses have correspondence. These meetings allow small businesses owners the opportunity to get information directly from the Mayor about issues directly affecting their businesses such as infrastructure improvements, economic development projects, Carmel Redevelopment Commission plans and other future direction for specific areas of the City. Lunch is provided to attendees by a sponsor, who is solicited by the Community Relations staff.
- Determines quarterly dates for CSBN meetings coordinating with Mayor’s schedule
- Decides current issues to be discussed and coordinates for appropriate speakers
- Prepares updates for CSBN information packets and emails documents to members
- Created and maintains database of all CSBN members
- Issues letters and emails to all CSBN members notifying them of upcoming meetings as well as keeping them informed of other community issues.
- Attends and staffs CSBN meetings
We are in need of lunch sponsors for future CSBN meetings. If you are able to be a sponsor, or perhaps co-sponsor with another business, please let me know. The choice of menu and offerings are the sponsors.
To see our next meeting date, please check the Carmel City Calendar
If you’d like to get involved with CSBN, please contact Sue Maki at firstname.lastname@example.org.