Thank you for submitting an online application. You will soon be invited by email to upload your electronic plan files. The email will contain your temporary login information, along with a link to the City of Carmel Electronic Review (ePLAN) system.
Here are a few things to keep in mind during this process:
- Each page of your drawings will need to be uploaded to ProjectDox as a separate file.
- Sheet pages should be numbered to keep your plans in order, with the sheet page number and description (examples: A000 – Cover; A001 – Wall Detail; P001 – Plumbing; E001 - Electrical). Complete list of title formats
- Drawings should be uploaded in the landscape orientation.
- Once you have uploaded your drawings, you must click the “Workflow Portals” button, then the “Applicant Upload Task” line, and follow the instructions to complete the task.
*Our office will not receive your plans unless this step is completed!
- If revisions are required, you will need to make corrections and upload the requested pages with the same file name as was originally submitted.
ProjectDox User Guides: