The Carmel Bike Share program relaunched in May 2021. The program bikes are have the same look but riders will need to download a new app in order to use them. For more information on Carmel's Bike Share, click here.
After downloading the app and entering your membership information, bikes can be checked out by scanning the QR code found on the downtube, just below the handlebars (see photo) and the bicycle should unlock.
- No Account: Bikes cost $1.50 per half hour to rent with a cap of $24 for up to a 24-hour period.
- Monthly Account: $15 Monthly fee includes unlimited rides under one hour, with additional hours being charged at $1.50 per half-hour.
- Annual Account: $30 annual fee includes unlimited rides under one hour, with additional hours being charged at $1.50 per half-hour.
Bike Share Stations:
- Carmel City Hall, One Civic Square (southwest corner of parking lot)
- Central Park on the Monon Greenway
- Carter Green and Monon Greenway (east of 3 Carter Green)
- City Center Drive and Range Line Road (southwest corner)
- Main Street and the Monon Greenway (In front of Bazbeaux Pizza)
- Midtown Plaza, 365 Monon Boulevard (just north of Elm Street)
- 37 East Main Street (in font of Visit Hamilton County offices)
For more information about the Carmel Bike Share Program, please see this media release.
Enjoy our city by bike!
There are many trails and connected paths that can take you all over Carmel through parks and past many amenities including the Arts & Design District, Midtown Plaza, The Center for the Performing Arts and Carmel City Center.