The office of the Clerk of the City has the responsibility to advertise bids and quotes, as well as the physical receipt of bid/quote packets, at her office in Carmel City Hall.
These sealed packets are prepared for the Board of Public Works where the bids are opened at their public meeting on the first and third Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m. in the council chamber.
The various city departments have the responsibility to prepare the notices and then forward them to the Clerk of the City’s office for advertising. The City also has a Director of Administration who is responsible for the over-all purchasing procedures for the city. You may contact the mayor.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the bid process,
please contact the Clerk of the City's office at 317-571-2440
Obtaining Bid and Quote Packets:
- Contact information is contained within the notice.
At the end of each bid description, a contact name and phone number is provided.
- Any additional information should be obtained through the contact(s).
- Vendors are responsible for checking the web site for any addendums or revisions.
- All bids, except the Carmel Redevelopment Commission (CRC), are received at the
Clerk of the City's office, One Civic Square, Third Floor, Carmel, Indiana 46032.
The Clerk of the City’s office is open from
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Please bring in bids prior to 3:45 pm daily in order to process.
Bids may be received up until the 10:00 a.m. start-time of the Board of Public Works meetings, as noted above.
(Please contact the office at 317-571-2440, if there is a problem, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or
email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Carmel Redevelopment Commission (CRC) receives their bids at
Carmel Redevelopment Commission, One Civic Square, Carmel, Indiana 46032.
For information regarding the CRC bid process, please contact Jenell Fairman, Deputy Director, at (317) 571-4210.
- Form 96 (required for some bids)
- BID PROPOSAL SUMMARY
- Sign up for email notification of Bid and Quote Opportunities by
emailing email@example.com with "Sign up for Bid Notices" in the subject line.