2020 Arts Grant Program
The City of Carmel is accepting applications for the 2020 Arts Grant Program. The city’s arts grant program is available to organizations, not individuals, which are located in Carmel or conduct programs/performances in Carmel.
Interested applicants should complete the 2020 Arts Grant Program Agreement, Application (Exhibit A), and Affidavit. The deadline for the initial round of applications is Friday, November 22, 2019.
Please carefully review the following instructions before completing and signing the grant application documents:
- Complete all blanks on the Agreement, Application (Exhibit A) and Affidavit
with the following exceptions:
a) do not fill in a dollar amount in the 2nd paragraph of page 1 of the Agreement;
b) do not fill in the blank lines of paragraph 5C on page 2 of the Agreement; and,
c) do not fill in the Mayor’s signature block or ATTEST portion of the last page of the Agreement. These documents are single-sided and must be submitted that way with your grant application.
- Please be sure to fill in the Application Amount on the blank line of the Application (Exhibit A).
- An authorized representative of the organization must sign and date the Agreement, Application (Exhibit A) and Affidavit. The Affidavit must be notarized.
- You may use additional pages for the description of the proposed use of the grant funds on the Application (Exhibit A).
- When you submit the grant application packet, please include
Exhibits A, B, C, D, E, F and G*
(*Exhibit G – only if your organization received a 2019 city arts grant),
which exhibits are listed on page 2 of the Agreement.
Please submit arts grant application packets to,
the City of Carmel,
Attn: Sharon Kibbe,
1 Civic Square,
Carmel, IN 46032