The City of Carmel is accepting applications for the 2021 Arts Grant Program. The city’s arts grant program is available to organizations, not individuals, which are in Carmel or conduct programs/performances in Carmel.
Interested applicants should complete the 2021 Arts Grant Program Agreement, Application (Exhibit A), and Affidavit.
The deadline for the initial round of applications is Friday, November 20, 2020.
Please carefully review the following instructions before completing and signing the grant application documents:
- Complete all blanks and sections on the Agreement, Application (Exhibit A) and Affidavit with the following exceptions:
- Do NOT fill in the dollar amount on page 1 of the Agreement
- Do NOT fill in paragraph C on page 2 of the Agreement
- An authorized representative of the organization must sign and date the Agreement, Application (Exhibit A) and Affidavit. The Affidavit must be notarized.
- You may use additional pages for the description of the proposed use of the grant funds on the Application (Exhibit A).
- When you submit the grant application, please include Exhibits A, B, C, D, E, F, and G listed on page 2 of the Agreement (Exhibit G is only required if your organization received a 2020 city arts grant).
- When you submit the grant application, please:
- Do NOT staple, hole punch or bind the documents
- Do NOT submit double-sided documents
IMPORTANT information about Exhibit G: Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, many arts organizations had either partial seasons or no performances or programming during 2020. In those instances, please identify the dollar amount of the 2020 arts grant that your organization received and used during 2020 and explain the use of those funds. Separately, identify the dollar amount your organization will be carrying forward and using in 2021 and explain the intended use of those funds.
Due to physical distancing, please mail your arts grant application to the, City of Carmel, Attn: Sharon Kibbe, 1 Civic Square, Carmel, IN 46032.
For any questions, please contact: